1. How many people can your vehicle hold?
Answer: Our Lincoln Navigator can hold up to 7 people.
*We can accommodate larger groups with a maximum 14 person capacity. We use a passenger vehicle for the larger groups. Requests must be made by phone or email. Different rates apply for larger groups, and tasting fees are not included (with the exception of all-inclusive requests).
2. Where will we be picked-up?
Answer: We provide door-to- door transportation to your home or local hotel (within a 20 mile radius of downtown Frederick).
3. Can we be dropped off at a different location after the tour?
Answer: Yes, you must inform us at the time of booking (within a 20 mile radius of downtown Frederick).
4. Are the tasting fees included?
Answer: We offer one (1) complimentary tasting fee for groups up to 7 people.
5. How do we pay for the additional tasting fees?
Answer: You pay the winery/brewery or distillery at the time of your tasting.
6. Do we have to set up our tasting fees ahead of time?
Answer: We make all of the arrangements with the brewery, winery or distillery for the tasting fees.
7. How much are the tasting fees?
Answer: Tasting fees range from $5 to $15.
8. How long are your tours?
Answer: Our tours range anywhere from 3½ hours to 5½ hours.
9. Can we bring our own food?
Answer: Yes, we have a cooler that you are more than welcome to keep your food in. You may also purchase a charcuterie platter through us, and most breweries, wineries & distilleries have food trucks and/or sell light snacks as well.
10. Can we drink alcohol in the vehicle?
Answer: Drinking alcohol is not permitted in the vehicle.